As a buyer, you should expect full representation. You want creative negotiation, local knowledge and expertise to present options.
Why Do you need Buyer Representation?
- Unless you have a Buyer Representation Agreement in place, the agent showing you homes may be representing the seller.
- A buyer's agent has agency duties to the buyer, the most important being confidentiality and loyalty. Expert Advice... A buyer's agent is free to advise buyer on pros and cons of purchasing any given home.
- A buyer's agent can educate the buyer on various issues including, property value trends, energy costs and home inspections.
- Help with Negotiating... As a buyer's agent I can use my negotiating skills and intimate knowledge of the real estate market to help you get the property on the best possible terms.
As your Buyer Representative, I Will:
- Find and show you properties that meet your specifications.
- Complete a competitive market analysis to judge fair market value.
- Negotiate in your best interest with scrupulous loyalty and confidentiality.
- Give expert advice on offers, counteroffers, contingencies, financing and more.
- Counsel and advise, not sell.
Buyer Representation is at no cost to you, the fee is paid by the seller. Regardless of who pays the commission, as a Buyer's Agent,
my loyalty is to the buyer.
7 Reasons to Buy a Home:
1. Tax Deductibility of Mortgage Interest
2. Tax Deductibility of Property Taxes
3. Appreciation Potential
4. Deferred Gain and Capital Gain Treatment
5. Once in a Lifetime Exclusion
6. Principal Accumulation
7. You can Enjoy it - PRIDE